Zocker

Good Deals General

87 posts in this topic

Sci-Fi RPG Consortium (Master edition) free until tomorrow.

https://www.gog.com/game/consortium_the_master_edition

On 13.9.2016 at 6:31 AM, Skye said:

bees are just serendipitous cuckolds for the entire Plantæ kingdom.

oh zocker , you are kawaii .   :wub:  

- Hedgie

The free Sage stuff wave continues.  For this one you have to enter your email adress but it's probably worth it since you can get Gunstar Heroes and two games I don't care about because they are not Gunstar Heroes for free.

- Hedgie

Limbo is free on Steam until tomorrow. Go grab it, unless you already have 3 copies (Looking at you, Kyle).

- Hedgie

On 6/22/2016 at 3:18 AM, Zocker said:

Limbo is free on Steam until tomorrow. Go grab it, unless you already have 3 copies (Looking at you, Kyle).

DAMMIT. I missed it! This is one of the rare games that I only have two copies of.

It's Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, so for the rest of the year they are giving away one free game per month (as in, anyone can get a free copy of that one game). You need a Uplay account though, which I know can be a turnoff. Anyway, first game is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. I already own this one (and really need to finish it some day) but if you don't, I recommend it. Anyway, next game will be revealed "in mid-July"; I'm not sure if you'll still be able to get PoP then, though I assume that's not the case so you might want to hurry.

- Hedgie

Added

- Hedgie

On 7.7.2016 at 11:30 AM, Zocker said:

It's Ubisoft's 30th anniversary, so for the rest of the year they are giving away one free game per month (as in, anyone can get a free copy of that one game). You need a Uplay account though, which I know can be a turnoff. Anyway, first game is Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. I already own this one (and really need to finish it some day) but if you don't, I recommend it. Anyway, next game will be revealed "in mid-July"; I'm not sure if you'll still be able to get PoP then, though I assume that's not the case so you might want to hurry.

The July deal has started and it's the original Splinter Cell. Like I suspected, you can't get PoP anymore, so if you care about Splinter Cell, get it within a month.

- Hedgie

There's a shmup sale on Steam, but I don't know which of those games are good.

- Hedgie

I bet they're all garbage

tenor.gif

a galazy DS . finally a game which can be used for fireworks / heater .

Cu25WgyUMAApZSb.jpg

message from hedgie : This will be the best of the best deal ever in the 21st century if this is true . I ordered one to fix my new wide manhole made in 1983 . hope it works . see da article below for details .

NINTENDO GAME & WATCH MULTISCREEN WIDESCREEN REPAIR SPARE SERVICE PACKET For Sale

nintendo-game-%26-watch-multiscreen-wide

NINTENDO GAME & WATCH MULTISCREEN WIDESCREEN REPAIR SPARE SERVICE PACKET:
$9

BRAND NEW OFFER NINTENDO GAME & WATCH MULTISCREEN SERVICE PACKET
-Sourced from Japan-1x Polarizer Filter, 1 x Universal Silver Reflector Pad, 1 x Baby Battery Sticker, 1 x Connector Strip-Perfect New Mint Condition-For Nintendo G & W multiscreen widescreen and super color games only-One silicon rubber strip provided with this sale-Rubber coating on the strip for extra protection
Replace this strip with the worn out one to view dark LCD figures. Get back the missing display. Get all the characters displayed as new. Very helpful to restore your nostalgic game to its previous working condition. Solves the issue of missing characters. Solves problems of worn out, cut, battered, scratched, filed or disfigured strips only.
The polarized filter has protective film on both sides. Remove both the films before use. The Silver Pad has protective film on the face. Remove the film before use.
I strongly request you to keep the original orange rubber strip for better performance.
P.S: I have all the original and replacement spares & parts of each Nintendo game & watch consoles. Please feel free to send me a message as to the part or spare required. I will get back with details of availability.
Thank you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NINTENDO-GAME-amp-WATCH-MULTISCREEN-WIDESCREEN-REPAIR-SPARE-SERVICE-PACKET-/161374847536?rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=UsvPOXM78jMBd7gOa%252BudrLqVtg0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Now THAT is what I call a deal.

There's a bunch of Black Friday video game deals coming down the pipeline. What should I get?

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

Now THAT is what I call a deal.

There's a bunch of Black Friday video game deals coming down the pipeline. What should I get?

Im not very interested in latest games , but .. may be you should bet on MANHOLE for widescreen or new-widescreen  game watch . they will never be discount as cheap black friday games though . they are antique .

I don't know about Black Friday but I do know that this game called Streamline is free for 24 hours. Don't know what to think of it. Looks kind of been-there-done-that, but hey. it's a free game.

- Hedgie

Origin's having a hefty Black Friday sale. BF1, Titanfall 2, Overwatch, and other AAA titles from this holiday season are $35 -$40. We should coordinate what games were planning to get so we can play together.

GOG's winter sale has begun and you can cop Neverwinter Nights for free for 48 hours.

- Hedgie

https://www.destructoid.com/did-you-miss-any-of-those-free-ubisoft-games-they-re-all-available-through-the-weekend-405092.phtml

tl;dr: All those Ubisoft games that were free for a month each? They're all available again this weekend!

Since I didn't post all of them in this thread (I think), you can check the article for a full list. Downside is, you still have to log into UPlay to get them and I know everybody hates UPlay. In fact I don't even have a standalone UPlay launcher on my PC, the only way I can access these games is by starting Trials Evolution through Steam.

- Hedgie

Was just coming on here to post this. GO GO GO GO GO!

• Assassin's Creed III
  • Beyond Good and Evil
  • The Crew
  • Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
  • Prince of Persia
  • Rayman Origins
  • Splinter Cell 1

Honestly one of the best promotions Ubi's every done, even though Uplay is computer cancer.

STEAM SALE

HIDE YOUR WALLETS

Humble Bundle is having their best bundle in a really fucking long time. These are all games that are rated overwhelmingly positive on Steam so you know you're getting something good. 

- Hedgie

For all the dirty weebs among us (Myth, Kyle, ...), Steam is having an anime sale.

- Hedgie