Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle

Happy Birthday Carvool!

5 posts in this topic

Happy birthday, ya big lug. How old are you now?

Hey! Thanks so much! This was my 22nd birthday. Had a sweet trip to Carlsbad Caverns which is a p dope place. Got some cool gifts, got some joke gifts. Was an all around cool day.

phcf0EL.png

I adopted a watermelon holder !

Name: Purple Sonic

Dislikes: Keeping things to himself

Owner: Carvool

Get one now!

much younger than me , my son ..

Fuck I missed your birthday.

Happy Birthday dude

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, Cap'n Myth said:

Fuck I missed your birthday.

Happy Birthday dude

TERRIBLE FRIEND.

Glad your birthday was a success. Carlsbad Caverns looks insane, I want to go.

carlsbad.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Chat

• Never thought I'd find a reason to join Discord until now. I'll be on there eventually.
    • awesome review . i like how you never discard UFG regacy forum  .
    • Let's just get right into it, shall we? Sonic Mania
      Platforms: PC-Steam, PlayStation 4 (reviewed), Xbox One, Switch
      Developer: Christian Whitehead/headCANNON/PagodaWest Games
      Publisher: SEGA
      Release date: August 15, 2017 (PS4/XB1/Switch), delaying the PC version is just another bullshit excuse from Sega and them pretending that Sonic was ever good (PC)
      Price upon release: $19.99
      Buy it: Oh no Sonic Mania is the latest in the Sonic series of games going back to 1991 that were released on Sega systems. They were considered revolutionary at the time, blending the platforming action of Mario with the speed of 3-D World Runner. As you can tell, it's an incredibly derivative game design and it's amazing anyone ever found it revolutionary in the first place. The first game in the series was called "Sonic the Hedgehog," an unimaginative title which just spells out the name of the character. Sonic 1 is a non issue, it's just a terrible game. Anyways, if Sonic was ever good, which he wasn't, and if you think he ever was you like to have sex with Big the Cat, the only good ones were the 2D ones like Sonic 1 or Sonic 2. I remember when I was a kid going through Green Hill Zone from Sonic 2, that was pretty fun. But it's pretty clear Sonic lost his way after they stopped making 2D games in 1998 with Sonic Adventure, and every single Sonic game since has been awful. I mean, just look at Sonic Adventure. How can this pass as a modern game? Janky animations, lousy voice acting, and a convoluted story. What year is this? And let's not forget the abominations that were Sonic 06 and Sonic Boom. Those three games cement just how far Sonic has fallen and how his 3D games have never, ever been good. I mentioned earlier that Sonic was never good in the first place, but he was neverer good in the 3D games. Like, seriously, I can't stress enough how there was never a good 3D Sonic game. It's like Sega took a nap from 1994 to 2017. Actually, they're still napping, because the beautiful game that is Sonic Mania wasn't even made by Sega. It's a glorified fangame that just so happens to be out on consoles. But I guess it's pretty good, if you like this kind of game. It looks nice, at least, but all it does for me is proves how Sonic was never good in the first place. There are enemies that pop up before you even have a chance to react and if you're not prepared, BOOM, there go all of your coins. I think it's stupid how Sonic loses his coins whenever he gets hurt. Why can't it be something like Mario where you keep all of your coins even when you die? It's easier to get extra lives that way. Mario is way better than Sonic. Mario was always way better than Sonic. Quick, try and say there's ever been a bad Mario game ever. Time's up, and as of writing this there are no comments below the post so the polls are closed. Kind of like Yooka-Laylee, the dated mechanics of Sonic Mania show through just how dreadful of a game series this always was. It's time to put down Sonic. He needs to die. That's why my score for Sonic Mania is 10/10. This score is reserved for some of the best of the best games out there and I'm proud to give it to such a terrible game series as Sonic which doesn't deserve this rating. I rescind my 10/10 rating and give it an 11/10 that it clearly deserves much more for being a terrible game. (Working on a real review, including pictures of the Collector's Edition for Steam. It should be up Soon™)
  • Upcoming Events