Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

3 posts in this topic

Did anybody see this trailer for Sonic Forces? Not too long ago, the character we now recognize as the Create-A-Furry in Sonic Forces was theorized to be none other than Bubsy the Bobcat, one of the worst mascot platformers ever created.

b7753943-c1fc-4419-ab19-72d55e894df0-850x560.jpgnew_sonk_carroter__by_the_driz-db5lam0.png

Needless to say, there wasn't a chance in the world that this was Bubsy...but as fate would have it, Bubsy is back.

I actually played the crap out of the original Bubsy for SNES when I was a kid. It was a bad game back then, and it's still a bad game to this day. However, I can't think of a better time for our beloved Bubsy to return, at a time when we've never needed him less. I'm HYPED

Here's some other pieces of Bubsy history for you. For whatever reason, Accolade had it in their heads that Bubsy was a franchise waiting to explode. There's actually a full length Bubsy Saturday morning cartoon pilot on youtube. Here's the intro:

Also, here is the ill-fated Bubsy 3D game. I've never played it, but I've got $5 on anyone who's willing to play it all the way through.

I'm sure this will be the platforming sensation of the year

tenor.gif