Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyle

RIP SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (1991-2017)

20 posts in this topic

kfldasjldfkjsadl;fjlaksjflkadsjf;adf;l'jsda;flkasd;lfk;ldasfjlksjfdkljwefioepwufoiewjlfs

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"We dreamed of creating the world's strongest autism... and we succeeded"

1

On 13.9.2016 at 6:31 AM, Skye said:

bees are just serendipitous cuckolds for the entire Plantæ kingdom.

Quote

oh zocker , you are kawaii .   :wub:  

- Hedgie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't wait to play as Coldsteel

1

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love th hedgie with glasses .

 

 

but the problem is nothing basically except graphic changed since the sonic adventure in 2000 .

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If TSF still existed, they'd be jizzing their collective drawers right now.

Also, this is not my discovery, but oh my god:

DACSRyxWsAQ9Eok.jpgDACSRyyXgAEYazh.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

0

On 13.9.2016 at 6:31 AM, Skye said:

bees are just serendipitous cuckolds for the entire Plantæ kingdom.

Quote

oh zocker , you are kawaii .   :wub:  

- Hedgie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait the Sonic Factory is actually dead?

0

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what does following sentence mean ? ( its too difficult for me )

" If TSF still existed, they'd be jizzing their collective drawers right now. "

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 9:23 PM, Hedgie said:

what does following sentence mean ? ( its too difficult for me )

" If TSF still existed, they'd be jizzing their collective drawers right now. "

It means:

2457ba426b96d0703a48202399551ffe-d1wsvw0.jpg+olbq7dny09yz6ju1r4q8.png=Coke-Can-Explosion-2.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't mind me. Just posting my original OC donut steal.comm___kevin_the_hedgehog_by_spongbob4ev

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My brother's name is Kevin in case you haven't figured it out.

I think it's time for the annual Google "[your first name] the hedgehog" in honor of this autistic mess of a game coming out.

Kyle the Hedgehog

kyle_the_hedgehog_by_helenthehedgehog-d3

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/5/27 at 1:09 AM, Kyle's brother said:

Don't mind me. Just posting my original OC donut steal.comm___kevin_the_hedgehog_by_spongbob4ev

oh , wow . did you draw that ? you are quite good @ art .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wanna play da custom heroes so mush , but i dont even got the oldest wii ..

wolf.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also KEVIN looks like a girl + boy . GOI . sexy ass .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/6/3 at 8:02 AM, Kyle said:

My brother's name is Kevin in case you haven't figured it out.

I think it's time for the annual Google "[your first name] the hedgehog" in honor of this autistic mess of a game coming out.

Kyle the Hedgehog

kyle_the_hedgehog_by_helenthehedgehog-d3

loflamo

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know, there's still a part of me deep down that really wants this to be a good game. Why did I ever have to spend my youth being a fan of this series? I'm pretty concerned about this game. Why did they have to bring classic Sonic and GHZ back when Sonic Mania is releasing this year? Why is everything in the game so all over the place? Why are Sonic fans the worst?

Maybe it's just because I have had such a blast with Sonic Colors for the past few days. I do dig the modern Sonic gameplay. I want more of it, even. But why does it have to come in this package?

 

0

phcf0EL.png

I adopted a watermelon holder !

Name: Purple Sonic

Age: Purple

Likes: Holding Watermelons

Dislikes: Keeping things to himself

Owner: Carvool

Get one now!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2017 at 4:13 PM, Carvool said:

You know, there's still a part of me deep down that really wants this to be a good game. Why did I ever have to spend my youth being a fan of this series? I'm pretty concerned about this game. Why did they have to bring classic Sonic and GHZ back when Sonic Mania is releasing this year? Why is everything in the game so all over the place? Why are Sonic fans the worst?

Maybe it's just because I have had such a blast with Sonic Colors for the past few days. I do dig the modern Sonic gameplay. I want more of it, even. But why does it have to come in this package?

 

You want it to be a good game, but deep in your heart, you know that it's gonna suck. I honestly think it was shaping up to be Sonic Generations 2 before something changed behind the scenes and they pulled a massive 180 on the direction of the game. Come on, it has classic and modern Sonic, it starts off with a retread of Green Hill Zone, and now all of a sudden you're playing as Coldsteel?? I know how you feel, though. I'm a fan of modern Sonic games as well. I wanted Sonic Adventure 3, but it looks like we'll have to put up with this schlock instead. 

Here's yet another reason why this game will be bad. This is the Sonic Forces theme song with vocals provided by none other than Hoobastank.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Chat

  • Posts

    • Hi, Mig, all the best.
      And born on the same say as Cukras. 
      (Happy Birthday to you too John) Never met or spoke to you but I feel like I know you seeing your pic in the model and slot mags back in the day.
      No offense but I much preferred looking at the pics of Donna in the bathtub.  For more Details: Animated video for business
    • Hi, I meant to post this earlier - To anyone of you who have had the pleasure to meet Toodles at various FFs I thought you would like the opportunity to wish her a very happy birthday. I know she doesn't come on the Forum very often but I am hoping she will read this today.  For more Details:
      Animated Promos
    • Hi, So,for me its time to give back to the company which made us all tech geeks
      to the company which showed us that price∝specs is not always
      correct
      To the company which got me interested in tech,and got me a job as a tech writer
      To the company which have us friends from all over the World
      To the company which taught us Internet etiquette #Begging
      To the most open company, which never kept a secret from us
      So,how do we pay back to them? Please help.
      Thanks! I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/gratitude-happy-birthday-oneplus.173392/ product video content
  • Upcoming Events