Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[GAME FEEL] Thesis Questionnaire

1 post in this topic

Hey guys,

Need your help / subjective opinions on my thesis by answering these questions for me for my final year thesis.

1. Do you what Game Feel is?

1. Yes
  2. No

2.a. In your opinion what component makes a "good" game?

1. Graphics
  2. Audio / Music
  3. User Controls
  4. Other (Specify)

3.b. Why?

3.a. In the GIF below, which shooting mechanic looks better? "Introduction" or "Even More Permanence"?

GIF Link:

3.b. Why?

4. Do you pay close attention to the design of game mechanics and overall design in a game?

1. Yes
  2. No

5. Do you think that game mechanic design is important in the overall feel of a game?

(For example: If your favourite game was Halo 5, if the player mechanics were poorly designed, could this make or break the game for you?)

1. Yes
  2. No

This topic is locked so nobody replies in the thread. Please PM me with the responses. Any responses used in the thesis will be referred to as "One respondent said..." or "One participant said...". No identifiable references will be used.

- Jamie

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Chat

• Hi, So, i got a tiny problem, and i don t know how to fix that,and what do i want is to download all game, but he is going to download if im playing and starting to exploring the what i want to say is how to download full game...? Please help. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:-
      Motion graphics service Thanks!
    • Hi,  I can't make new thread at technical issues, so I post this here.
      I started downloading revelation via games center, but it just closed after a while. I tried to restart the games center, but it says BigUp2.dll failed to load. I can't even uninstall the game and the games center because the same message apears. Any idea? Any1 else had this problem? Please help. I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:-
      Best video studio Thanks!
    • Hi, Mig, all the best.
      And born on the same say as Cukras. 
      (Happy Birthday to you too John) Never met or spoke to you but I feel like I know you seeing your pic in the model and slot mags back in the day.
      No offense but I much preferred looking at the pics of Donna in the bathtub.  For more Details: Animated video for business
  • Upcoming Events