Zocker

What are you playing?

129 posts in this topic

I have been playing The Last of Us Remastered.

I think it is a decent survival game with impressive graphics and two good lead characters, but cannot understand (so far) why people like to masturbate over it so much.

Hopefully, it pulls something out the bag and makes me gay for it. But for now, it's just... alright.

The storyline gets pretty powerful. (Well, in The Last of Us, at least - I don't have a PS4 so I can't play Remastered, but presumably it's the same story.) Nothing to jack off over though. Those sorts of games tend to come from Japan.

Since I haven't had internet at home for one and a half weeks now, I've been playing some more in between sessions of wanting to kill myself. Notably Melee, Shadow of the Colossus and Trials Evolution. Super Meat Boy at uni.

On 13.9.2016 at 6:31 AM, Skye said:

bees are just serendipitous cuckolds for the entire Plantæ kingdom.

oh zocker , you are kawaii .   :wub:  

- Hedgie

What with the announcement that Sierra Games is going to be a thing again, I'm preparing for the worst by playing the King's Quest and Caesar games.

Along with that, I'm doing pretty well at losing at Super Hexagon and VVVVVV, having fun with Crazy Taxi, and lamenting how it's been Ruined Forever by Crazy Taxi: City Rush.

Super Hexagon decided to delete my save file but it's a cool little game.

- Hedgie

Magic the Gathering Online. "Cardboard Crack" everywhere!

1021839.png 1064898.png

image1.png?uid=14765&m=0 | image1.png?uid=14765&m=3

I have beaten Shadow of the Colossus (great game) and am currently doing time attack which is harder but fun and makes you engage things in a whole new way.

Also I've been improving my minesweeper times because I'm just that bored. Don't have them here but I think I got 8 seconds on easy and 107 on medium. Send help.

- Hedgie

FINALLY started Uncharted 1 yesterday. After my television debacle and waiting for over a month to save up enough money to fix it (ended up costing $350), I kind of lost the motivation to play the game. However, yesterday I blazed through 50% of the campaign in one sitting, and it's a really good time. The story is compelling and the environments are cool, but the controls are kind of wonky and the shooting mechanic isn't very satisfying. It usually takes about three shots to kill an enemy, even at point blank range. I can overlook at that though, since the game's plot is great and Nolan North IS Nathan Drake. It's the Indiana Jones movie that never was. I can't wait to finish it today.

Watch Dogs, New Diablo 3, Madden 15 and the fucking shit ton of Steam games I got this week.

I remember when you were staunchly anti-Steam, not anymore I guess.

I finished The Last of Us Remastered a few hours ago.

A couple of days ago I started the XCOM: Enemy Unknown expansion ,Enemy Within, again on hard difficulty. Getting raped so much; I don't think I will win.

I remember when you were staunchly anti-Steam, not anymore I guess.

Really though, for all the bullshit that comes with Steam (lack of quality control being the biggest complaint of mine), it's a great service. My entire PC game collection is now digital. Just a shame I'm now far too invested into Steam to try anything else...

1021839.png 1064898.png

Just got the latest Fruit Ninja.

revengeance.png

Just got the latest Fruit Ninja.

revengeance.png

It's a shame the direction that games are going these days. I mean, if you told me twenty years ago there'd be a Fruit Ninja with no fruit, I would've laughed. Now it's life. Such depressing.

The fruit is DLC unfortunately, but we'll get our revengeance on Konami some day.

I'm playing books. Nice narrative but seriously limited gameplay and beyond archaic graphics.

- Hedgie

Are you reading yaoi for the story again?

N-no.

- Hedgie

I recently got access to download codes for Uplink (game about hacking, really great) and Dustforce (nintendohard platforming game with a focus on perfect runs). Recommend both.

I might start Metal Gear Solid 2 soon since the first game softlocked on me a while ago (items that were necessary for a certain part vanished from my inventory; like, they didn't run out, they're not even on the list anymore) but I really want to finish the series.

- Hedgie

I've been playing a lot of Risk of Rain (rogue-lite action platformer) recently since a friend bought the new Humble Bundle and that contains 4 keys for the game. Really fun to play with others. 

Also been trying and failing to complete The Binding of Isaac since the new game comes out tomorrow (!!!) 

- Hedgie

Smash 4 Wii U. All day erry day. Well, not really erry day and definitely not all day but I do play it a lot. Fun game, better then Brawl, not as good as Melee, at least for now.

Robin and Villager are the douchiest pieces of shit I have ever seen, at least in Free for All. 1v1 you can handle them, but if they're free to stand at the edge and spam their ridiculous projectiles, they most definitely will. They're each mained by a friend. Maybe I should get better friends. 

- Hedgie

Shantae: Risky's Revenge. On both PC and 3DS. I freaking love that game for reasons I'm not entirely sure of.

Smash. Bitches love Smash.

1021839.png 1064898.png

Smash. Bitches love Smash.

I don't really have an internet connection right now, but we should play someday if you'd like to get rekt.

- Hedgie